IBSE - Special Trains
IBSE operates special trains over freight-only and other interesting routes in Germany. On IBSE railtours and trips the "Allgemeinen Vertragsbedingungen für Sonderfahrten" (common terms of contract) apply.
Future Trips: IBSE is planning the following special trips:
- 5 November 2017: Special rail trip in and around Cottbus
In 2017 IBSE operated the following trips:
- 16 - 17 September 2017: Tramway special trip in Dresden
In 2016 IBSE operated the following trips:
- 28 - 29 May 2016: Special train in and around Nürnberg
- 12 - 13 March 2016: Special train in and around Bremen
In 2015 IBSE operated the following trips:
- 11 - 12 September 2015: Special tram trips in Potsdam and Leipzig
- 14 March 2015: Visit to the Tecklenburger Nordbahn
- 13 March 2015: Visit to the Kalibahn near Hänigsen
In 2014 IBSE operated the following trips:
- 16 - 17 August 2014: Railtour in the Erzgebirge
- 15 August 2014: Tramway special trip in Zwickau
- 22 - 25 July 2014: Study trip by rail and bus to heritage railways in France
- 1 - 3 March 2014: Railtour starting at Neustrelitz
In 2013 no IBSE railtours were organised.
In 2012 IBSE operated the following trips:
- 18 November 2012: Special Train from Mesendorf to Lindenberg (Prignitz) and return
- 17 November 2012: Special Trip through Mecklenburg towards Röbel and in the Damerower Forest
- 10 - 12 August 2012: Special Trip between Drögeheide and Guben
- 26 - 28 May 2012: Special Trip from München to Passau, including Freight routes, Harbour railways and other sidings
In 2011 IBSE operated the following trips:
- 28 - 29 May 2011: Special Trip to the Hafen railways of Roßlau, Magdeburg and Schönebeck, plus other private sidings
In 2010 IBSE operated the following trips:
- 11 December 2010: Special trip from Monheim am Rhein
Go to IBSE Trips from 2000 to 2009.
Go to IBSE Trips from 1990 to 1999.
Go to IBSE Trips from 1986 to 1989.
Last update for this page: 20.10.2017